CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Treadmill Activity Thus Far ...


OK ~ so I have a treadmill ... when I first got my treadmill, the day after I used it ~ it works GREAT!!! I walked for .60 miles & built my way up from 1.5mph to 2.5mph. Well today I walked on my treadmill & I walked a total of .75 miles at a constant 2.5mph! So I'm getting better! I know that it will take some time to build up my endurance. But I am really liking how I feel after I get off of the treadmill!!!

Until Next Time,
♥ Margie ♥

1 Notes of Encouragement:

Pam said...

i was up to doing a mile @ 2.5 mph in about 30 mins cos i'd accelerate above that, too, for a bit. but i haven't been on my treadmill in a long time lol i have a video of walking in place. 1 mile in 15 mins doing basic moves. i love it, but i haven't done that in awhile either lol we'll get there, right??