CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Two Days & No Caffeine ...


Well it's nearing the end of day #2 without any soda or monster energy drink or caffeine of any kind. The headache started to slowly creep in late last nite. But today it is full blown throbbing & HURTS! Not to mention my body just feeling completely drained from having absolutely no caffeine. I have been so tired.

I am truly having a weak moment right now & am SOOOOOOOOO tempted to have just a little bit of pepsi just to make the headache go away. But so far I am being really good. A friend suggested that I drink some coffee to not drink the soda & get the caffeine. But I never have acquired the taste for coffee unless it's in a starbucks frappacino. And in that case it would kind of defeat the purpose of not drinking the soda since frappacinos probably have just as much sugar & calories as a soda has.

So as of this moment I am feeling weak. My husband says that I have been doing really good so I should be ok with having a small amount of pepsi. He is just trying to help me bcuz he knows that the headache is really getting to me. I just hope the headache goes away soon.

No soda so far!

Until Next Time,
♥ Margie ♥

1 Notes of Encouragement:

Pam said...

if you need a little something with caffeine, i'm sure it's o.k. to have something. just no soda. have you tried tea? if it gets too bad, it's o.k. to give in a little...i don't want you to get sick or be in pain, k? :) but wow, two days...that's one day more than me. you go girl!